We gratefully acknowledge financial support from Brown University (startup funds; Salomon Faculty Research Award), Rhode Island Foundation, Research Corporation (Research Innovation Award), and the Petroleum Research Fund administered by the American Chemical Society. A.B. is an NSF Faculty Early CAREER awardee. P.V.S. is a Department of Education GAANN Fellow. We thank Professor Zimmt for the use of his spectrofluorometer.
Probing Specificity in Carbohydrate–Carbohydrate Interactions with Micelles and Langmuir Monolayers†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 99–102, January 3, 2003
How to Cite
Santacroce, P. V. and Basu, A. (2003), Probing Specificity in Carbohydrate–Carbohydrate Interactions with Micelles and Langmuir Monolayers. Angew. Chem., 115: 99–102. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390033
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!