This work was supported in part by Japan Space Forum, New Energy and Development Organization (NEDO), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Culture, Science and Technology. This research was presented at the 81st Annual Meeting of The Chemical Society of Japan: H. Urabe, S. Ishiguro, I. Sato, K. Soai, Abstract 4GZ-16, March 2002, Tokyo.
Amplification of Chirality from Extremely Low to Greater than 99.5 % ee by Asymmetric Autocatalysis†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 329–331, January 20, 2003
How to Cite
Sato, I., Urabe, H., Ishiguro, S., Shibata, T. and Soai, K. (2003), Amplification of Chirality from Extremely Low to Greater than 99.5 % ee by Asymmetric Autocatalysis. Angew. Chem., 115: 329–331. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390073
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!