This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-9729555). The CCD area detector system was purchased, in part, with a NSF grant (CHE-9310428). Color figures were prepared with Crystal Maker, Interactive Crystallography (version 5; David C. Palmer, P.O. Box 183, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 3TA (UK)). We are indebted to Dr. Ilia Guzei (UW-Madison) for helpful crystallographic advice.
[Pd30(CO)26(PEt3)10] and [Pd54(CO)40(PEt3)14]: Generation of Nanosized Pd30- and Pd54-Core Geometries Containing Interpenetrating Cuboctahedral-Based Metal Polyhedra†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 337–341, January 20, 2003
How to Cite
Mednikov, E. G., Ivanov, S. A. and Dahl, L. F. (2003), [Pd30(CO)26(PEt3)10] and [Pd54(CO)40(PEt3)14]: Generation of Nanosized Pd30- and Pd54-Core Geometries Containing Interpenetrating Cuboctahedral-Based Metal Polyhedra. Angew. Chem., 115: 337–341. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390075
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!