We thank Professor Richard A. Lerner and Professor Carlos F. Barbas III of The Scripps Research Institute for providing antibody 38C2 and TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Israel for a gift of etoposide. We also thank Ms. Rajeswari Thayumanavan for early contributions to this work.
A Chemical Adaptor System Designed To Link a Tumor-Targeting Device with a Prodrug and an Enzymatic Trigger†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 341–346, January 20, 2003
How to Cite
Gopin, A., Pessah, N., Shamis, M., Rader, C. and Shabat, D. (2003), A Chemical Adaptor System Designed To Link a Tumor-Targeting Device with a Prodrug and an Enzymatic Trigger. Angew. Chem., 115: 341–346. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390076
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!