This work was supported by the NIH (AI16943). The receipt of a Pfizer Award to S.J.D. for Creative Work in Organic Synthesis is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Drs. Andrzej Zatorski and Ulrich Iserloh for the preparation of starting materials and for helpful discussions, and Dr. George Sukenick and Ms. Sylvi Rusli (NMR Core Facility, CA-02848) for mass spectral analyses.
Toward Fully Synthetic N-Linked Glycoproteins†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 447–450, January 27, 2003
How to Cite
Miller, J. S., Dudkin, V. Y., Lyon, G. J., Muir, T. W. and Danishefsky, S. J. (2003), Toward Fully Synthetic N-Linked Glycoproteins. Angew. Chem., 115: 447–450. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390099
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!