L=4,4′-trans-NC5H4(CHCH)C6H4NMe2 or trans,trans-NC5H4(CHCH)2C6H4NMe2. This work was supported by the MIUR and by the CNR (Progetto Finalizzato Materiali Speciali per Tecnologie Avanzate II, year 2000, Research Title: Sintesi e sviluppo di composti molecolari organometallici e di coordinazione con proprietà di ottica non lineare (NLO) e con proprietà elettriche anisotropiche e isotropiche).
Large, Concentration-Dependent Enhancement of the Quadratic Hyperpolarizability of [Zn(CH3CO2)2(L)2] in CHCl3 on Substitution of Acetate by Triflate†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 472–475, January 27, 2003
How to Cite
Tessore, F., Roberto, D., Ugo, R., Mussini, P., Quici, S., Ledoux-Rak, I. and Zyss, J. (2003), Large, Concentration-Dependent Enhancement of the Quadratic Hyperpolarizability of [Zn(CH3CO2)2(L)2] in CHCl3 on Substitution of Acetate by Triflate. Angew. Chem., 115: 472–475. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390106
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!