This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0091364, B.M.H.), the EPSRC (A.G.M.B.), and through the NU Materials Research Center (DMR-0076097).
Porphyrazines as Molecular Scaffolds: Periphery–Core Spin Coupling between Metal Ions of a Schiff Base Porphyrazine†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 478–481, January 27, 2003
How to Cite
Zhao, M., Stern, C., Barrett, A. G. M. and Hoffman, B. M. (2003), Porphyrazines as Molecular Scaffolds: Periphery–Core Spin Coupling between Metal Ions of a Schiff Base Porphyrazine. Angew. Chem., 115: 478–481. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390108
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!