The Rutgers University team is grateful to the National Science Foundation for its generous support (MDR-0094732). This work was supported in part by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-9809687, and by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy under Grant No. NSF CHE9810367 to the Environmental Molecular Sciences Institute at Columbia University.
ℝPM-1: A Recyclable Nanoporous Material Suitable for Ship-In-Bottle Synthesis and Large Hydrocarbon Sorption†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 560–564, February 3, 2003
How to Cite
Pan, L., Liu, H., Lei, X., Huang, X., Olson, D. H., Turro, N. J. and Li, J. (2003), ℝPM-1: A Recyclable Nanoporous Material Suitable for Ship-In-Bottle Synthesis and Large Hydrocarbon Sorption. Angew. Chem., 115: 560–564. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390124
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!