This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Highly Stereoselective N-Terminal Functionalization of Small Peptides by Chiral Phase-Transfer Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 599–602, February 3, 2003
How to Cite
Ooi, T., Tayama, E. and Maruoka, K. (2003), Highly Stereoselective N-Terminal Functionalization of Small Peptides by Chiral Phase-Transfer Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 115: 599–602. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390135
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!