This research was supported by the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (proyecto PB98-1430-C02-02, and AMB99-0504-C02-01). F.S. thanks the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología for a Doctoral Fellowship. M.-J.S. thanks the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia for a Doctoral Fellowship.
Towards the Development of Colorimetric Probes to Discriminate between Isomeric Dicarboxylates†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 671–674, February 10, 2003
How to Cite
Sancenón, F., Martínez-Máñez, R., Miranda, M. A., Seguí, M.-J. and Soto, J. (2003), Towards the Development of Colorimetric Probes to Discriminate between Isomeric Dicarboxylates. Angew. Chem., 115: 671–674. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390146
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!