We thank The Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Grant No. PolyU 5302/01P to T. L.), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University ASD Fund, and the Hong Kong UGC Area of Excellence Fund (Project No. AoE P/10-01) for financial support of this study and Dr. Alan Nadin (Merck, UK) for helpful discussions.
Small Circular Oligodeoxynucleotides Achieved from Self-Assembling Entities†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 821–823, February 17, 2003
How to Cite
Liu, D., Chen, J., Lee, A. H. F., Chow, L. M. C., Chan, A. S. C. and Li, T. (2003), Small Circular Oligodeoxynucleotides Achieved from Self-Assembling Entities. Angew. Chem., 115: 821–823. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390180
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!