This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 11490036 and 1122828 (to Y.W.), 13740384 (to T.U.). We also thank Prof. T. Yamane, Prof. A. Suzuki, and Mr. M. Kono at Nagoya University for valuable guidance and help with the X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Preparation of Artificial Metalloenzymes by Insertion of Chromium(III) Schiff Base Complexes into Apomyoglobin Mutants†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 1035–1038, March 3, 2003
How to Cite
Ohashi, M., Koshiyama, T., Ueno, T., Yanase, M., Fujii, H. and Watanabe, Y. (2003), Preparation of Artificial Metalloenzymes by Insertion of Chromium(III) Schiff Base Complexes into Apomyoglobin Mutants. Angew. Chem., 115: 1035–1038. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390231
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!