Generous financial support for this research was provided by the NIH (GM-41560). We acknowledge Prof. Craig J. Forsyth for providing us with detailed conditions for reproducing HRMS data for phorboxazole A and 1H NMR spectra of natural and synthetic material. We also thank Prof. Amos B. Smith for 1H NMR spectra of synthetic phorboxazole A for our comparison.
Total Synthesis of Phorboxazole A†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1296–1300, March 17, 2003
How to Cite
Williams, D. R., Kiryanov, A. A., Emde, U., Clark, M. P., Berliner, M. A. and Reeves, J. T. (2003), Total Synthesis of Phorboxazole A. Angew. Chem., 115: 1296–1300. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390293
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!