We gratefully acknowledge Prof. I. E. Markó, Belgium, for his kind discussion during this work. This work was financially supported by the Nagase Science and Technology Foundation, a Grant for Cooperative Research administered by the Japan Private School Promotion Foundation, and a Grant in Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports, Japan (No. 12450357).
Highly Enantioselective Alk-2-enylation of Aldehydes through an Allyl-Transfer Reaction†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1311–1314, March 17, 2003
How to Cite
Nokami, J., Nomiyama, K., Matsuda, S., Imai, N. and Kataoka, K. (2003), Highly Enantioselective Alk-2-enylation of Aldehydes through an Allyl-Transfer Reaction. Angew. Chem., 115: 1311–1314. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390298
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!