This research was supported by the United States National Institutes of Health (GM-47480).
Cu-Catalyzed Enantioselective Conjugate Additions of Alkyl Zinc Reagents to Unsaturated N-Acyloxazolidinones Promoted by a Chiral Triamide Phosphane†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1314–1317, March 17, 2003
How to Cite
Hird, A. W. and Hoveyda, A. H. (2003), Cu-Catalyzed Enantioselective Conjugate Additions of Alkyl Zinc Reagents to Unsaturated N-Acyloxazolidinones Promoted by a Chiral Triamide Phosphane. Angew. Chem., 115: 1314–1317. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390299
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!