Support for this research was provided by the National Institutes of Health (CA28824). Postdoctoral Fellowship support is gratefully acknowledged by K.Y. (The Helen Hay Whitney Foundation), R.M.G. (NIH, 1 F32 CA85894-01), and S.J.S. (NIH, 1 F32 CA81704). Dr. George Sukenick (NMR Core Facility, Sloan-Kettering Institute) is acknowledged for NMR and mass spectrometric analyses. We thank Dr. Louis J. Todaro (The CUNY X-ray Facility, Hunter College) and Dr. David G. Churchill (Department of Chemistry, Columbia University) for X-ray analyses.
Total Synthesis as a Resource in the Discovery of Potentially Valuable Antitumor Agents: Cycloproparadicicol†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1318–1322, March 17, 2003
How to Cite
Yamamoto, K., Garbaccio, R. M., Stachel, S. J., Solit, D. B., Chiosis, G., Rosen, N. and Danishefsky, S. J. (2003), Total Synthesis as a Resource in the Discovery of Potentially Valuable Antitumor Agents: Cycloproparadicicol. Angew. Chem., 115: 1318–1322. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390300
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!