Financial support from the Asahi Glass Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. O.N. is grateful to the JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists.
Rate Enhancement with a Bowl-Shaped Phosphane in the Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Ketones†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1325–1327, March 17, 2003
How to Cite
Niyomura, O., Tokunaga, M., Obora, Y., Iwasawa, T. and Tsuji, Y. (2003), Rate Enhancement with a Bowl-Shaped Phosphane in the Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Ketones. Angew. Chem., 115: 1325–1327. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390302
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!