This work was made possible by a grant from The Danish National Research Foundation and the EU: HMPT-CT-2001-00317. We are grateful to Dr. R. G. Hazell for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Catalytic, Highly Enantioselective, Direct Amination of β-Ketoesters†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1405–1407, March 28, 2003
How to Cite
Marigo, M., Juhl, K. and Jørgensen, K. A. (2003), Catalytic, Highly Enantioselective, Direct Amination of β-Ketoesters. Angew. Chem., 115: 1405–1407. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390322
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!