This work was partly supported by Sekisui Integrated Research, Inamori Foundation, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. We thank Professor T. Okuhara and Dr. Y. Yoshinaga (Hokkaido University) for XRD and sorption experiments, and Professor Y. Sasaki and Professor T. Suzuki and Dr. K. Tsuge (Hokkaido University) for X-ray crystallography.
Porous Organic–Inorganic Assemblies Constructed from Keggin Polyoxometalate Anions and Calixarene–Na+ Complexes: Structures and Guest-Sorption Profiles†
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 20, pages 2756–2759, May 10, 2004
How to Cite
Ishii, Y., Takenaka, Y. and Konishi, K. (2004), Porous Organic–Inorganic Assemblies Constructed from Keggin Polyoxometalate Anions and Calixarene–Na+ Complexes: Structures and Guest-Sorption Profiles. Angew. Chem., 116: 2756–2759. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453693
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!