The authors thank the Integral Project No. 147 (Natural and Synthetic Gas Hydrates), project RFBR No. 03-03-06112, Government contract No. 40.012.1.1.1150, and project No. 4 of the Program OFN of the Russian Academy of Sciences. A.Y.M. thanks the “Russian Science Support Foundation” for financial support.
New Clathrate Hydrate Structure: High-Pressure Tetrahydrofuran Hydrate with One Type of Cavity†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 2982–2984, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Kurnosov, A. V., Komarov, V. Yu., Voronin, V. I., Teplykh, A. E. and Manakov, A. Yu. (2004), New Clathrate Hydrate Structure: High-Pressure Tetrahydrofuran Hydrate with One Type of Cavity. Angew. Chem., 116: 2982–2984. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453712
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!