The authors thank E. E. Neuteboom, S. C. J. Meskers and R. A. J. Janssen for providing with the monomer precursor for the perylene polymer synthesis and their help with the ensemble fluorescence lifetime measurements. Financial support from the EC SMARTON network is gratefully acknowledged. J.H. thanks the EC Program IHP-99 for a Marie Curie Fellowship (HPMF-CT-2002-01698). E.M.H.P.v.D. thanks the support by Dutch Foundation for Fundamental Research of Matter (FOM). M.F.G.P. acknowledges support from KNAW.
Investigation of Perylene Photonic Wires by Combined Single-Molecule Fluorescence and Atomic Force Microscopy†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 31, pages 4137–4141, August 6, 2004
How to Cite
Hernando, J., de Witte, P. A. J., van Dijk, E. M. H.P., Korterik, J., Nolte, R. J. M., Rowan, A. E., García-Parajó, M. F. and van Hulst, N. F. (2004), Investigation of Perylene Photonic Wires by Combined Single-Molecule Fluorescence and Atomic Force Microscopy. Angew. Chem., 116: 4137–4141. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453745
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!