This research has been supported by DGI Spain (Projects BQU2003-00760 and BQU2003-01677), DGR Catalonia (Project 2001SGR00362), FCT Portugal (Contract POCTI/35342/QUI/2000), and the ICCT-CSIC bilateral agreement which also benefited from COST D14. The authors thank D. Amabilino for fruitful discussions.
Stepwise Construction of Oligomeric 1,2-Diselenolene Platinum(IV) Complexes†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 31, pages 4141–4144, August 6, 2004
How to Cite
Ribas, X., Dias, J. C., Morgado, J., Wurst, K., Almeida, M., Parella, T., Veciana, J. and Rovira, C. (2004), Stepwise Construction of Oligomeric 1,2-Diselenolene Platinum(IV) Complexes. Angew. Chem., 116: 4141–4144. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453761
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!