We would like to thank Dr. J. A. Miller (DSM Pharmaceuticals) and Prof. B. M. Trost (Stanford University) for helpful discussions concerning this work.
Nickel-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Aryl Grignard Reagents with Aromatic Alkyl Ethers: An Efficient Synthesis of Unsymmetrical Biaryls†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 18, pages 2482–2486, April 26, 2004
How to Cite
Dankwardt, J. W. (2004), Nickel-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Aryl Grignard Reagents with Aromatic Alkyl Ethers: An Efficient Synthesis of Unsymmetrical Biaryls. Angew. Chem., 116: 2482–2486. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453765
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!