This work was supported by the US National Science Foundation, the Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society, the Italian Ministry of Universities and Research by the FIRB program (Nano-organizzazione di molecole ibride inorganiche/organiche con proprietà magnetiche ed ottiche), the Government of Western Australia via the Premier's Research Fellowship Program, and the Australian Research Council by the International Researcher Exchange (IREX) scheme.
Luminescent Probes of Crystal Growth: Surface Charge and Polar Axis Sense in Dye-Doped Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 40, pages 5442–5445, October 11, 2004
How to Cite
Barbon, A., Bellinazzi, M., Benedict, J. B., Brustolon, M., Fleming, S. D., Jang, S.-H., Kahr, B. and Rohl, A. L. (2004), Luminescent Probes of Crystal Growth: Surface Charge and Polar Axis Sense in Dye-Doped Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate. Angew. Chem., 116: 5442–5445. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453839
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!