The authors thank Prof. Eric McFarland for access to his photo-electrochemistry set-up and Prof. Hellmut Eckert, Dr. Karen L. Frindell, Dr. Gernot Wirnsberger, and Prof. Alois Popitsch for helpful discussions. M.H.B. gratefully acknowledges the Austrian Academy of Sciences and the Max Kade Foundation for a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. H.C.L. thanks the Fonds zur Förderung der Wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF), Austria, for financial support under award No. J2184. This work was supported in part by the NSF under Award No. DMR-02-33728. It made use of the MRL Central Facilities supported by the MRSEC Program of the NSF under Award No. DMR-00-80034. We thank BASF (Mt. Olive, NJ) for providing the Pluronic P123 block copolymer.
Cubic Mesoporous Frameworks with a Mixed Semiconductor Nanocrystalline Wall Structure and Enhanced Sensitivity to Visible Light†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 3099–3102, June 7, 2004
How to Cite
Bartl, M. H., Puls, S. P., Tang, J., Lichtenegger, H. C. and Stucky, G. D. (2004), Cubic Mesoporous Frameworks with a Mixed Semiconductor Nanocrystalline Wall Structure and Enhanced Sensitivity to Visible Light. Angew. Chem., 116: 3099–3102. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453840
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!