This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (S.S. and R.N.) and the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design (R.N.). R.N. is the Rebecca and Israel Sieff Professor of Organic Chemistry.
Computer-Generated High-Valent Iron–Oxo and Manganese–Oxo Species with Polyoxometalate Ligands: How do they Compare with the Iron–Oxo Active Species of Heme Enzymes?†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 42, pages 5779–5783, October 25, 2004
How to Cite
de Visser, S. P., Kumar, D., Neumann, R. and Shaik, S. (2004), Computer-Generated High-Valent Iron–Oxo and Manganese–Oxo Species with Polyoxometalate Ligands: How do they Compare with the Iron–Oxo Active Species of Heme Enzymes?. Angew. Chem., 116: 5779–5783. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453867
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!