We are grateful to the Institut Universitaire de France (DA), the CNRS (AH), the Alexander von Humboldt foundation (AH), the Aron Zandman Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Organic Chemistry (SG), the University Bordeaux I, the Weizmann Institute, the MRT (LP) and the French–Israel AFIRST grant for financial support. RN is the Rebecca and Israel Sieff Professor of Organic Chemistry.
Synthesis of Dendritic Polyoxometalate Complexes Assembled by Ionic Bonding and Their Function as Recoverable and Reusable Oxidation Catalysts†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 2984–2988, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Plault, L., Hauseler, A., Nlate, S., Astruc, D., Ruiz, J., Gatard, S. and Neumann, R. (2004), Synthesis of Dendritic Polyoxometalate Complexes Assembled by Ionic Bonding and Their Function as Recoverable and Reusable Oxidation Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 116: 2984–2988. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453870
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!