We thank Dr. Toshimi Shimizu and Masaki Kogiso of the Nanoarchitectonics Research Center, AIST, Tsukuba, Japan for the FESEM pictures and Prof. René Janssen of the TU/e, Eindhoven for useful discussions. Financial support from the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (SR/S5/OC-31/2003 under invited category) and a research fellowship from the CSIR to S.J.G. are gratefully acknowledged. The Meijer research group acknowledges the Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Science Research (CW-NWO). This is contribution number RRLT-PPD-179.
Coiled-Coil Gel Nanostructures of Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Gelation-Induced Helix Transition in a Higher-Order Supramolecular Self-Assembly of a Rigid π-Conjugated System†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 26, pages 3504–3507, June 28, 2004
How to Cite
George, S. J., Ajayaghosh, A., Jonkheijm, P., Schenning, A. P. H. J. and Meijer, E. W. (2004), Coiled-Coil Gel Nanostructures of Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Gelation-Induced Helix Transition in a Higher-Order Supramolecular Self-Assembly of a Rigid π-Conjugated System. Angew. Chem., 116: 3504–3507. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453874
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!