This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant No. 2000-20100002/1) and the Office Fédéral de L'Education et de la Science (OFES) (Grant No. COI.0071, COST D13/010/01). We also thank Mr. Martial Rey for technical help and Professor L. Forro (EPFL) for access to ESR instruments.
Polysulfones: Catalysts for Alkene Isomerization†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 2988–2990, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Marković, D. and Vogel, P. (2004), Polysulfones: Catalysts for Alkene Isomerization. Angew. Chem., 116: 2988–2990. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453897
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!