A Low-Molar-Mass, Monodispersive, Bent-Rod Dimer Exhibiting Biaxial Nematic and Smectic A Phases
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 26, pages 3511–3514, June 28, 2004
How to Cite
Yelamaggad, C. V., Krishna Prasad, S., Nair, G. G., Shashikala, I. S., Shankar Rao, D. S., Lobo, C. V. and Chandrasekhar, S. (2004), A Low-Molar-Mass, Monodispersive, Bent-Rod Dimer Exhibiting Biaxial Nematic and Smectic A Phases. Angew. Chem., 116: 3511–3514. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453908
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!