We thank Dr. Fook Tham for solution of the X-ray structures and Dr. Evgenii Stoyanov for helpful discussions of the IR spectra. This work was supported by NSF grant CHE-0095206 and NIH grant GM 23851.
Putting tert-Butyl Cation in a Bottle†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 2968–2971, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Kato, T. and Reed, C. A. (2004), Putting tert-Butyl Cation in a Bottle. Angew. Chem., 116: 2968–2971. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453931
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!