We thank Rhodia for financial support to S.A., as well as Dr. A. De Cian and Dr. N. Gruber for their helpful collaborations in the collection of the X-ray crystallographic data.
Kinetic Resolution of Amines: A Highly Enantioselective and Chemoselective Acetylating Agent with a Unique Solvent-Induced Reversal of Stereoselectivity†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 25, pages 3376–3379, June 21, 2004
How to Cite
Arseniyadis, S., Valleix, A., Wagner, A. and Mioskowski, C. (2004), Kinetic Resolution of Amines: A Highly Enantioselective and Chemoselective Acetylating Agent with a Unique Solvent-Induced Reversal of Stereoselectivity. Angew. Chem., 116: 3376–3379. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453956
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!