This work was supported in part by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) as well as by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology through a Grant-in-Aid for the Center of Excellence (COE) Project, Giant Molecules and Complex Systems, 2004. The authors acknowledge Dr. Y. Okinaka for his assistance in writing this manuscript and Dr. J. Inukai of Tohoku University for his useful discussion.
Controlled Molecular Orientation in an Adlayer of a Supramolecular Assembly Consisting of an Open-Cage C60 Derivative and ZnII Octaethylporphyrin on Au(111)†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 3106–3109, June 7, 2004
How to Cite
Yoshimoto, S., Tsutsumi, E., Honda, Y., Murata, Y., Murata, M., Komatsu, K., Ito, O. and Itaya, K. (2004), Controlled Molecular Orientation in an Adlayer of a Supramolecular Assembly Consisting of an Open-Cage C60 Derivative and ZnII Octaethylporphyrin on Au(111). Angew. Chem., 116: 3106–3109. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453959
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!