This work was supported from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology, MCyT (MAT2001-3501-C02-01). CGS thanks the MCyT for a research contract (Programa Ramón y Cajal). We thank the SNBL and the ESRF for allocation of beam time (proposal CH-897). BEDO-TTF=bis(ethylenedioxo)tetrathiafulvalene.
Metallic Conductivity Down to 2 K in a Polyoxometalate-Containing Radical Salt of BEDO-TTF†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 3084–3087, June 7, 2004
How to Cite
Coronado, E., Giménez-Saiz, C., Gómez-García, C. J. and Capelli, S. C. (2004), Metallic Conductivity Down to 2 K in a Polyoxometalate-Containing Radical Salt of BEDO-TTF. Angew. Chem., 116: 3084–3087. doi: 10.1002/ange.200453985
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!