This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation under the NRP 47 program. K. Schenk (Laboratoire de Cristallographie) as well as I. Brauer and P. Stadelman (Centre Interdisciplinaire de Microscopie Electronique) from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne are acknowledged for their assistance.
Highly Ordered SnO2 Nanorod Arrays from Controlled Aqueous Growth†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 28, pages 3752–3756, July 12, 2004
How to Cite
Vayssieres, L. and Graetzel, M. (2004), Highly Ordered SnO2 Nanorod Arrays from Controlled Aqueous Growth. Angew. Chem., 116: 3752–3756. doi: 10.1002/ange.200454000
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!