This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos. GM65500 and GM62523), by a National Sciences Foundation CAREER award (CHE-0236846), and by the National Science Foundation Center for Science and Engineering of Materials at the California Institute of Technology.
Alternative Translations of a Single RNA Message: An Identity Switch of (2S,3R)-4,4,4-Trifluorovaline between Valine and Isoleucine Codons†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 28, pages 3750–3752, July 12, 2004
How to Cite
Wang, P., Fichera, A., Kumar, K. and Tirrell, D. A. (2004), Alternative Translations of a Single RNA Message: An Identity Switch of (2S,3R)-4,4,4-Trifluorovaline between Valine and Isoleucine Codons. Angew. Chem., 116: 3750–3752. doi: 10.1002/ange.200454036
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!