This work has been supported by the Spanish MCyT (projects BQU2002-02623 to J.A.C. and BQU2002-03414 to D.M.) and the Government of Principado de Asturias (project PR01-GE-7 to V.R.).
Activation of All Bonds of a Methyl Group Attached to an Organic Fragment†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 26, pages 3546–3549, June 28, 2004
How to Cite
Cabeza, J. A., da Silva, I., del Río, I., Martínez-Méndez, L., Miguel, D. and Riera, V. (2004), Activation of All Bonds of a Methyl Group Attached to an Organic Fragment. Angew. Chem., 116: 3546–3549. doi: 10.1002/ange.200454066
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!