This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan (No. 14078209, Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes). This work was partly supported by the 21st Century COE program.
13C NMR Spectroscopic Evaluation of the Affinity of Carbonyl Compounds for Carbon Dioxide under Supercritical Conditions†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 28, pages 3805–3808, July 12, 2004
How to Cite
Tsukahara, T., Kayaki, Y., Ikariya, T. and Ikeda, Y. (2004), 13C NMR Spectroscopic Evaluation of the Affinity of Carbonyl Compounds for Carbon Dioxide under Supercritical Conditions. Angew. Chem., 116: 3805–3808. doi: 10.1002/ange.200454190
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!