This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant nos. 20372070, 20321202, and 29925203) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant no. KGCX2-SW-209).
23-Oxa-Analogues of OSW-1: Efficient Synthesis and Extremely Potent Antitumor Activity†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 33, pages 4424–4427, August 20, 2004
How to Cite
Shi, B., Wu, H., Yu, B. and Wu, J. (2004), 23-Oxa-Analogues of OSW-1: Efficient Synthesis and Extremely Potent Antitumor Activity. Angew. Chem., 116: 4424–4427. doi: 10.1002/ange.200454237
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!