This work was supported by NSF grant CHE-0095206 and NIH grant GM 23851.
The Strongest Isolable Acid†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 40, pages 5466–5469, October 11, 2004
How to Cite
Juhasz, M., Hoffmann, S., Stoyanov, E., Kim, K.-C. and Reed, C. A. (2004), The Strongest Isolable Acid. Angew. Chem., 116: 5466–5469. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460005
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!