We thank the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) for providing beamtime. Special thanks to BM1 (the Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines) staff for the kind assistance during data collections. Dr. A. Chica is acknowledged for performing catalytic tests. Dr. R. Rizzi (CNR-IC, Bari) and Dr. V. Ferretti (University of Ferrara) are gratefully thanked for the helpful discussions.
Crystal Structure Determination of Zeolite Nu-6(2) and Its Layered Precursor Nu-6(1)†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 37, pages 5041–5045, September 20, 2004
How to Cite
Zanardi, S., Alberti, A., Cruciani, G., Corma, A., Fornés, V. and Brunelli, M. (2004), Crystal Structure Determination of Zeolite Nu-6(2) and Its Layered Precursor Nu-6(1). Angew. Chem., 116: 5041–5045. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460085
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!