C.A.M. gratefully acknowledges The Royal Society for the award of a University Research Fellowship and the University of Edinburgh (School of Chemistry) for financial support. M.M.S. is grateful to the University of Edinburgh (Schools of Chemistry and Physics) for the award of a Research Studentship.
Dihydrogen Bonds in Solid BH3NH3†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 36, pages 4884–4886, September 13, 2004
How to Cite
Morrison, C. A. and Siddick, M. M. (2004), Dihydrogen Bonds in Solid BH3NH3. Angew. Chem., 116: 4884–4886. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460096
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!