We thank Dr. T. Kodaira (AIST) for the use of his instruments and fruitful discussions. T.I. thanks Dr. F. Izumi of the National Institute for Materials Science for his advice on the structure analysis and for furnishing powerful powder diffraction data analysis software and put set spurs. T.I. also thanks YUASA-IONICS Co. LTD. for support of the Ar gas adsorption experiments. This work was supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan.
The Topotactic Conversion of a Novel Layered Silicate into a New Framework Zeolite†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 37, pages 5000–5004, September 20, 2004
How to Cite
Ikeda, T., Akiyama, Y., Oumi, Y., Kawai, A. and Mizukami, F. (2004), The Topotactic Conversion of a Novel Layered Silicate into a New Framework Zeolite. Angew. Chem., 116: 5000–5004. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460168
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!