We thank the MENRT (doctoral fellowship to S.C.), the CNRS, and the Région Rhône-Alpes for support of our research. We are grateful to Ms. Laurence Rousset for the mass spectral data, to Professor Monique Perrin for the X-ray crystallographic studies, and to Prof. Adrian J. Blackman for 1H NMR spectra. M.A.C. is the recipient of a Merck & Co. Academic Development Award.
Fully Stereocontrolled Total Syntheses of (−)-Cylindricine C and (−)-2-Epicylindricine C: A Departure in Sulfonamide Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 33, pages 4436–4438, August 20, 2004
How to Cite
Canesi, S., Bouchu, D. and Ciufolini, M. A. (2004), Fully Stereocontrolled Total Syntheses of (−)-Cylindricine C and (−)-2-Epicylindricine C: A Departure in Sulfonamide Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 116: 4436–4438. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460178
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!