The authors are grateful to the following agencies for their support of this work: the National Science and Engineering Research Council, the Canadian Foundation for Innovation, the Ontario Innovation Trust, Brock University, the donors of the Petroleum Research Fund (administered by the American Chemical Society; Grant no. PRF-38075-AC), TDC Research Inc., and TDC Research Foundation. G.R.P. also thanks the Divison of Cancer Research Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Department of Health and Human Services (Grant no. R01-CA90441-03), and the Arizona Disease Control Research Commission for financial support and is also grateful for the assistance provided by Dr. Jean-Charles Chapuis and Dr. Jean M. Schmidt.
A β-Carboline-1-one Mimic of the Anticancer Amaryllidaceae Constituent Pancratistatin: Synthesis and Biological Evaluation†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 40, pages 5456–5460, October 11, 2004
How to Cite
Rinner, U., Hudlicky, T., Gordon, H. and Pettit, G. R. (2004), A β-Carboline-1-one Mimic of the Anticancer Amaryllidaceae Constituent Pancratistatin: Synthesis and Biological Evaluation. Angew. Chem., 116: 5456–5460. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460218
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!