This research was supported by grants from NSF (CHE-0415407) and DOE (86ER13511). We thank Dr. P. Nickias and K. Woodford of Dow Chemical for GPC measurements.
Polynuclear Olefin Polymerization Catalysis: Proximity and Cocatalyst Effects Lead to Significantly Increased Polyethylene Molecular Weight and Comonomer Enchainment Levels†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 37, pages 5045–5048, September 20, 2004
How to Cite
Li, H., Li, L. and Marks, T. J. (2004), Polynuclear Olefin Polymerization Catalysis: Proximity and Cocatalyst Effects Lead to Significantly Increased Polyethylene Molecular Weight and Comonomer Enchainment Levels. Angew. Chem., 116: 5045–5048. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460288
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!