We thank Dr. Paul Rothemund, Dr. Bruce Demple, and Dr. Alexander Vologodskii for valuable suggestions, and Dr. John SantaLucia for generously giving us prepublication estimates of stacking free energies. This research has been supported by grants GM-29554 from NIGMS, N00014-98-1-0093 from ONR, grants DMI-0210844, EIA-0086015, DMR-01138790, and CTS-0103002 from the NSF, F30602-01-2-0561 from DARPA/AFSOR to N.C.S. and GM-055392 from NIGMS to S.D.G.
A Protein-Driven DNA Device That Measures the Excess Binding Energy of Proteins That Distort DNA†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 36, pages 4854–4856, September 13, 2004
How to Cite
Shen, W., Bruist, M. F., Goodman, S. D. and Seeman, N. C. (2004), A Protein-Driven DNA Device That Measures the Excess Binding Energy of Proteins That Distort DNA. Angew. Chem., 116: 4854–4856. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460302
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!