We acknowledge A. Jorio, G. Dresselhaus, and M. S. Dresselhaus for Raman measurements. We thank L. Leiserowitz and M. Lahav for helpful discussions. This research was funded by the Israel Science Foundation, the U.S.–Israel Binational Science Foundation, and the Djanogly Center for New Scientists. E.J. holds the Dr. Victor Erlich Career Development Chair.
Atomic-Step-Templated Formation of Single Wall Carbon Nanotube Patterns†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 45, pages 6266–6269, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Ismach, A., Segev, L., Wachtel, E. and Joselevich, E. (2004), Atomic-Step-Templated Formation of Single Wall Carbon Nanotube Patterns. Angew. Chem., 116: 6266–6269. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460356
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!