We are grateful for the support of CSULB (X.B.), the National Science Foundation (DMR-0349326, P.F.), Beckman Foundation (P.F.), and the donors of the Petroleum Research Fund (administered by the ACS, P.F.). P.F. is an Alfred P. Sloan research fellow.
Pentasupertetrahedral Clusters as Building Blocks for a Three-Dimensional Sulfide Superlattice†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 36, pages 4857–4859, September 13, 2004
How to Cite
Zheng, N., Bu, X. and Feng, P. (2004), Pentasupertetrahedral Clusters as Building Blocks for a Three-Dimensional Sulfide Superlattice. Angew. Chem., 116: 4857–4859. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460386
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!