This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (nos. 13555257 and 14350471) from JSPS and by the 21st COE Program from MEXT (to KF).
Diazene Complexes of Copper: Synthesis, Spectroscopic Analysis, and Electronic Structure†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 37, pages 5052–5055, September 20, 2004
How to Cite
Fujisawa, K., Lehnert, N., Ishikawa, Y. and Okamoto, K.-i. (2004), Diazene Complexes of Copper: Synthesis, Spectroscopic Analysis, and Electronic Structure. Angew. Chem., 116: 5052–5055. doi: 10.1002/ange.200460415
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!